User-Guide fixes

I have finished the User-Guide fixes that where in the email from
Murray. That we talked about at the meeting last week. There are a
couple things I didn't know how to fix. Or didn't want to make the
decision on my own. They are minor issues, so I can make out a bug
report for them if someone wishes. I don't think they are major things
but either way let me know.
--
Eli Madrinich

elijahm17@xxxxxxxxx