Re: Atn dainelsm: User Guide

I'd be up for working on the User Guide if needed - I've already done a couple of patches for it so I feel I'm getting to grips with it!

Nathan

On 11/03/10 17:27, Susan Lauber wrote:
Danielsm,

You were going to send me your User Guide rework efforts
or get them in git and let me know which branch to work on so I can push the
User guide forward.

There are bunch of new folks around that I might be able to con... er
interest in helping out but I need to see where we are and what needs to be
done.

Let me know,

-Susan