Re: first post

On Thu, 2010-03-11 at 10:24 -0500, Jason Sizemore wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wanted to do a first post and self-introduction.
>
> About me:
> Name: Jason Sizemore
> Where: Louisville, KY
> Day job: Desktop support in the window$ world.
>
> My intrest: Linux (Fedora flavor of course) Python and C/C++
> programming. The Outdoors (Backpacking)
>
> I would like to help the Fedora Project out, I think it is a great
> distro and I feel working on documentation would be a great way for me
> to help the project.

Hi Jason, welcome aboard.

Have you looked at the Fedora doc set (http://docs.fedoraproject.org) to
see whether there is anyplace you would like to start?  We are right at
the point of the big push for release notes, so that is an option (but
then, I'm selfish!), but the various guides will need to be updated for
Fedora 13, too.

There's plenty to do, and plenty of folks to help.

So, any thoughts on initial focus?

--McD