Re: request for comments on new "Delta ISOs" wiki page

On Wed, Mar 03, 2010 at 02:45:10AM -0500, Andre Robatino wrote:

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Delta_ISOs

I wasn't clear where to make comments, but as per the policy
suggestion I made this week[1], I should either edit the page directly
or put comments in the discussion page.  So I'll do that -- check
there to see whatever questions/comments I have.

FYI to all here, I'm going to add the page to [[Category:Draft
documentation]] as well as [[Category:How to]].  It could maybe use
another category.  This is something we can all help with for wiki
pages -- get them in categories, and get those categories in as
sub-categories so there are only a few top-level categories.  For
example, [[Category:Delta ISOs]] should be a sub-category of
[[Category:Features]] and perhaps [[Category:Technologies]].

- Karsten
[1] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/wiki/2010-March/000202.html