Re: Bug stomping session this weekend!

On Thu, Mar 04, 2010 at 04:01:54PM +0000, Nathan Thomas wrote:

>    On 04/03/10 15:05, Paul W. Frields wrote:
>    > We have a team bug-stomping
>    scheduled for this coming weekend --
>
>    >
>    Unfortunately I'm not around this weekend, but I'm up for more
>    bug-squashing, so send me some left-overs if there are any! I'm
>    particularly interested in the User Guide, I've already submitted one or
>    two patches for this (thanks to Rudi's kind help) and would like to do
>    more.
>
>    However, I'm having problems pushing directly to the git repo: I keep
>    getting the error message 'fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly'.
>    I've uploaded my public SSH key to my Fedora Account, I've been granted
>    access to the User Guide git repository by Karsten, and I've downloaded a
>    client side certificate and saved it as ~/.fedora.cert. I'm new to remote
>    git, and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong! Any ideas?
>
>    Have a good weekend!

Two ideas come to mind:

1. If you're having problems, feel free to use 'git format-patch' and
'git send-email' to mail patches directly here.

2. When you cloned the repository originally, did you use the 'ssh://'
method?  If not, or if you're unsure, look at the .git/config file in
your local copy, and you can edit the url for the remote 'origin'
there.