Re: Sugar on a Stick Docs using Publican

Eliot Smith wrote:
> On 02/17/2010 08:56 AM, Sebastian Dziallas wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> as some of you may have heard, Sugar on a Stick [1] is going to become a
>> Fedora Spin for F13. I've had some spare time last weekend and took the
>> chance to create this: http://people.sugarlabs.org/sdz/
>>
>> (It's far from being complete, but I finally wanted to give Publican a
>> try. It rocks.)
>>
>> If anybody has random comments or would be interested in helping out,
>> please holler... :)
>>
>> --Sebastian
>>
>> [1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick
> Sebastian,
>
> Let me know where I can be of help.
>
> I am on IRC Freenode, #fedora-docs, with the name 'eliotsmith'.  Either
> contact me there or through this list.

Eliot,

this is cool stuff - thanks a lot!

I originally started by trying to put the installation instructions from
[1] in a document. I guess there might be some space for improvements,
as well as adding other content to that guide.

Actually, this [2] is the GIT repo I used. I can get you commit access,
of course; or we can move this into Fedora-land, too.

Other interesting things might be to try to create a customization guide
(outdated tries live here [3]) or to think about creating a sugar brand
package for publican - kudos to quaid again for that idea.

I'll be traveling this weekend, with little connectivity expected, so
I'll either follow up on Monday or just try to catch you in IRC at some
point then... ;)

Cheers,
--Sebastian

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/Blueberry