New Tx with Publican Support

We now have an updated working Tx instance on our staging servers, so
we can test support for Publican documents. Here's an example:

  https://translate.stg.fedoraproject.org/projects/p/publican/c/virt-guide-localhost/

Please feel free to test your projects on the staging servers
(basically statistics generation), in order to proceed with the
upgrade on the app servers soon. Let me or another admin know if you
have a repo you need to test, we'd be glad to make you a maintainer of
a project to play around.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos