Re: Documentation & Translation schedule review

Sorry, pls ignore. I got the answer by myself...
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/GobbyHowTo#Get_the_Password

Noriko Mizumoto さんは書きました:

<snip>
I have already put it on gobby.  Feel free to start editing gobby now.

The password I used for F12 is not working anymore...
Could you please guide me how to obtain one?

noriko

Note, the names of some of the releng milestones (Beta Freeze and Final Freeze) changed to match: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Poelstra/Key_Milestones

What can really help make tomorrow's meeting tremendously faster is to populate the drafted version on gobby in advance with what you think the dates should be to address the concerns you raised at: https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-docs-list/2009-December/msg00040.html Then we we can spend most of our time critiquing the draft instead of going line by line which will take a lot more time.

If you'd like to call out task dependencies, maybe add that as part of the task name in ( ).

I spent some more time today trying to understand the issues you are raising in the email and http://jjmcd.fedorapeople.org/F13-RelNotes-MajorTasks.html but it is not completely clear to me if these are the real dates you want to use or if this was just a "brainstorm."

Thanks,
John