Need feedback on Fedora 13 schedule

Hi,

http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13-draft/f-13-docs-tasks.html

I am still in need of feedback on the documentation schedule for Fedora 13 and so far I have not heard from anyone. I also asked on IRC today and didn't get a response.

I already have feedback from the translation team, but I can't do anything with it until I know the documentation schedule is good. Can someone let me know what your plans/timeline are for reviewing the drafted Fedora 13 schedule?

I know there are parts of it that are definitely wrong, but I don't want to invest lots of time guessing at the fixes if you plan to make other significant changes.

Thanks,
John