Re: Documentation Desktop Presentation

On 12/04/2009 05:18 AM, John J. McDonough wrote:
I am sure there are other possibilities, and there must be advantages
and disadvantages to all the options that I overlooked.  I would ask you
to review the wiki page and ADD TO IT.  Document issues and advantages
of any of the schemes that you can recognize, and also ideas for other
approaches.

Hey John, I've made a few small edits; most particularly to point out that separating stand-alone documentation from application help can be either an advantage or disadvantage, depending on how you look at it.

But what I really wanted to say here was a huge thank you for putting this page together, and congratulations on achieving what looks to me like a very fair and balanced summary of the approaches and their various advantages and disadvantages. You rock!

Cheers

Rudi