Re: [Design-team] CD/DVD cover design question

ryanlerch said:

> A change to the relnotes this close to release will hit a _lot_ of
> translators. Not too sure about this one, so I'm ccing to the docs
> list.

The prose quoted is from an earlier version of the release notes.  The version currently on f12-updates says:

"Fedora 12 requires an Intel Pentium Pro or better processor, and is optimized for i686 and later processors. "

I pushed and tagged this to docs.fp.o on Monday, but it isn't showing up.  I am currently trying to track down why not.  Unfortunately, I have relatives visiting which limits my time somewhat.

--McD