Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:53:15 -0500 (EST)
From: Greg DeKoenigsberg <gdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TOS] Textbook sprint today, 1pm - 4pm eastern US time

Hello all.  For those interested -- in participating, watching, heckling
-- we will have a TOS textbook sprint today.  Join us on irc.freenode.net,
#teachingopensource, at 1pm.

--g

--
Computer Science professors should be teaching open source.
Help make it happen.   Visit http://teachingopensource.org.

----- End forwarded message -----

http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41