Re: Accessibility Guide

On 10/31/2009 11:52 AM, Eric Christensen wrote:
I've contacted GNOME for information on their accessibility tools
that they ship with GNOME.  I'll be doing the same with KDE.  I'm
hoping I can get the necessary information on their tools, and maybe
some ready-made documentation, that would be beneficial.

If anyone would like to help with this project or have some input
ready to go please let me know.

There was a large gathering of open source accessibility folks at Toronto this past week - details at http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Open+Source+Accessibility. Hopefully there'll be some contact information in there, and details on their projects; I know there were some GNOME folks there and I would be surprised if someone from KDE wasn't also around.

That's all I know about the event/group - only got to meet them briefly at dinner one night since I was at the Teaching Open Source section of things - but just in case it helps.

--Mel