1st Draft: Package Management with RPM Update

The first draft of the Package Management with RPM chapter is complete and ready to be reviewed here:

http://dsilas.fedorapeople.org/Deployment_Guide/en-US/html-single/#ch-rpm

All comments/notes/suggestions welcome!

I've got a rough draft of the PackageKit (Graphical Package Management) chapter (will capture better screens tomorrow) and a start on the YUM chapter, and hope to have first drafts of those ready to review tomorrow.

That will complete the update for Part I of the Deployment Guide.

In addition, I've received lots of material to incorporate into the Automated Tasks chapter of the Deployment Guide, which details cronie (i.e. anacron).

Also, the BIND chapters have a technical reviewer and the update is under way.

More details tomorrow.

Cheers,
--
Douglas Silas