Re: Installation Guide .pot strings out of order

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tomek Chrzczonowicz" <chrzczonowicz@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 10:56 AM
Subject: Installation Guide .pot strings out of order

the order of strings in .pot files (translation templates)
doesn't match the one in the source text

The current version of Transifex requires us to jump through all sorts of hoops to create the pot files. It is unlikely that we can maintain the order, even if it were a permanent fix. The problem should be corrected with the updated tfx. We had hoped to see the updated version in time for F12 but I guess that isn't going to happen.

--McD