Re: CC BY-SA announcement drafts (also: holy crap iandid something!)

What about throwing in something along the lines of:

"The Fedora Project, which has traditionally had among the best documentation around, has recenty been expanding and updating it's documentation, including updated Install and User guides, and a new Security Guide, plus more. This is content that others might well make use of. We realized that our older license would not allow this sharing as well as CC-bySA. We understand that if others can improve their documentation by borrowing part of ours, the entire community benefits. This made the decision to change to something more compatible an obvious one."

Too long, but we should say something like that.

--McD