Re: Fedora specific Zikula module source

Karsten Wade said the following on 07/16/2009 04:38 PM Pacific Time:
On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 10:07:24PM -0400, David Nalley wrote:
Simon passed me (and I just put up) the fedora specific Zikula modules:

To get the source:
git clone git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/fedora-zikula.git

Included here is:
zikula-module-fedora-fasauth
zikula-module-fedora-theme

F! T! W!

Not to be too cheery in the middle of the field of play, but I'd like
to pause to acknowledge the innovation happening in the middle of the
Docs Team.

We are right now creating a way that other teams can use to interact
with each other to accomplish web interface objectives.  Other Fedora
sub-projects can use the new logistics list[1] for cross-team
collaboration, and follow this model for seeking an appropriate
technical solution.  Who would have thought of the idea, "Let's give
the technical solution to whichever free software project team wants
to come make their solution happen within Fedora's infrastructure"?
Thanks, Toshio!

As many of us have experienced, if this were an engineering
documentation team inside of a company trying to get IT, web design,
and project management to move this quickly on a new front-facing CMS
solution ... well, it would either be a start-up and not have the same
enterprise quality legs that we have in the Fedora Project, or it
wouldn't happen this quickly and gracefully.

Great, great work ...

- Karsten

Speaking of which... is anyone interested in helping me write the text that goes into mailman and explains what the logistics list is for? And then helping me figure out where to add it to mailman?

Thanks,
John