To: <fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 5:41 AM
Subject: Help button in Fedora

In Ubuntu there's a "Help" button on the top menu bar that leads to a
nice help application, yelp.  We have that app too, but it doesn't
seem to have the same contents, which are:

New to Ubuntu?
Adding and Removing Software
Files, Folders and Documents
Customising Your Desktop
Internet
Music, Videos and Photos
Assistive Tools
Keeping Your Computer Safe
Printing, Faxing and Scanning
Advanced Topics

And under each section there's a clear explanation of what to do.
Maybe we have something equivalent for Fedora, but I can't find it.

Andrew.