Fedora 12 Docs Schedule

I'm still waiting for the tasks you'd like added to the schedule for Fedora 12 (re: IRC meeting a week or two back). In the mean time for your reviewing pleasure I've taken a shot at the Fedora 12 Docs schedule based on Fedora 11.

Please tell me what needs to be corrected by referencing the task number here:
--> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-docs-tasks.html

As an added bonus I've also created a combined view with the release engineering schedule (notice the overlay in different colors). The intention if this version is to place the Docs tasks in the context of the rest of the release: --> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-docs-and-releng-tasks.html

And if that wasn't enough, I'm also generating iCal files for this release that are team specific. So pop this into to your favorite calendar application and tell me which additional tasks you'd like to see or have removed. To keep the presentation clean it only includes the more important tasks/milestones.
-->http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-docs.ics

It would be most helpful to get your feedback by next week so I can move on to tuning the translation schedule.

Thanks,
John