Publican documentation on docs.fp.o?

The Publican User Guide is provided by the publican-docs package, which makes it available in /usr/share/doc/publican-doc-<version>, and therefore under the Documentation menu in GNOME. There's also an old version on the web on the developer's fedorapeople page [1].

However, with pretty much all Fedora docs now built in Publican, I'm thinking it would be useful to publish a copy of the Publican User Guide on docs.fpo.o alongside the existing Fedora Documentation Guide. That way, we can refer members of the docs and localisation teams to an up-to-date version at a fixed address; it also gives us a fixed address for links in other documentation (this whole issue arose in connection with updating the Translation Quick Start Guide).

Unless anyone has any objection, I'll take care of this tomorrow.

Cheers
Rudi

[1] http://jfearn.fedorapeople.org/Publican/