Re: F12 and Beyond

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Christensen" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2009 8:58 PM
Subject: F12 and Beyond

Getting RPMs pushed - going through f13 takes as much time as building
the rpm

This got repeated in multiple messages, and without the context, it comes out all wrong.

f13 is our go-to guy for getting docs RPMs pushed. The problem is that the Docs group is always pushing these things as late as possible. Of course, this is exactly the time when Jesse has a million other things on his plate, so it can take some time to track him down. Once we find him, he is incredibly accomodating, especially given all that is usually going on. This comment, without the context, makes is sound like he is unhelpful, and nothing could be farther from the truth.

72/73 de WB8RCR    http://www.qsl.net/wb8rcr
didileydadidah     QRP-L #1446 Code Warriors #35