Upgrade Doc?

Do we need to make a single page guide for upgrading to the latest
version of F?  My question comes from the fact that at the Fedora
table at SELF I noted a BUNCH of F10 disks on the table.  I saw F11
disks on the table after the morning keynote speaker so that was good
but I wonder if it would be a good idea to have a web address that we
can point someone to if they do pick up a F10 disk because that's all
the person running the table has at the time.

Eric