Install Guide on docs.fp.o

I saw Rudi committed a bunch of bits to docs.fp.o but the webpage
still says Preview and the document is still marked "Draft".  What
needs to happen to fix this prior to the release?  I'd like to have
something on the Planet tonight if at all possible.  Maybe we can put
together something to put on the announcement list as well.

Eric