Re: Introduction

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 9:04 AM, Lee Brewer
<lee.brewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Good morning.
>
> My name is Lee Brewer and I've been a Fedora user since version 7 when I
> was at Nuvox.  I met David Nalley and a recent UCLUG.org meeting and
> after talking with him for a while he asked if I would be interested in
> joining the docs team.  I currently work for the imaging division of
> Sharp Electronics and would loke to work on printing in a Linux
> environment, which I myself have struggled with on occasion.
>
> What I'm hoping to get out of this is to show as many people as possible
> how easy it is to move from Micro$oft to Linux.

Welcome Lee,

What excellent timing. The Docs Team is going to have its weekly
meeting tonight at 8pm Eastern, 0001, UTC, in #fedora-meeting
That would be an excellent chance to get acquainted. At the moment
things are all still abuzz for the pending release of F11.
Thanks for the intro,

David Nalley