Self Introduction

Greetings,

My name is M.R.Niranjan and would like to join Fedora Documentation team, Most of my skills are around Samba, LDAP, Directory Server, Printing (CUPS) and little bit of
Virtualization(KVM).

I have been associated with Linux for past 4 years as System administrator and as Technical Support Executive , I have knowledge on Shell scripting, and Basics of C.

Though i haven't written any visible public articles but would like to contribute to Fedora Documentation in what ever way possible.

Thanks
Niranjan

pub   1024D/6047C7C7 2009-05-19
Key fingerprint = F791 7A87 814F EBCF 2682  94D6 2EED C55F 6047 C7C7
uid    Mallapadi Raghavendra Rao Niranjan <mrniranjan@xxxxxxxxxx>
sub   2048g/58596235 2009-05-19