Re: [Fwd: Re: Proposal for Implementing a Docbook Editor]

It would be great if the list could review them once and
suggest any additions/deletions.
Hi Satya!

A few more that I use very regularly or see very regularly in Red Hat and Fedora docs:

<book id="ID">
 <title></title>
</book>

<part id="ID">
 <title></title>
</part>

<introduction id="ID">
 <title></title>
</introduction>

<chapter id="ID">
 <title></title>
</chapter>

<appendix id="ID">
 <title></title>
</appendix>

<citetitle></citetitle>

<literal></literal>

<ulink></ulink>

<variablelist>
 <title></title>
 <varlistentry>
   <term></term>
   <listitem>
     <para></para>
   </listitem>
 </varlistentry>
</variablelist>

<xref></xref>

The article, itemizedlist and orderedlist tags should also support <title> tags under them.

Good luck with the project!

Cheers
Ruediger