Re: Release Notes RPM up for review

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Christensen" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "For participants of the Documentation Project" <fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 10:22 PM
Subject: Release Notes RPM up for review

The Release Notes for F11 are in koji[1] and is ready to be evaluated.
Once it has been tested a freeze break needs to be requested.

[1] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=101786

Eric

I need to go off to an exercise, so I won't be able to check until after 2 (I did, however, test an rpm built from the same source I gave to Jesse). But keep in mind there are a number of documents within the release notes rpm that appear in various places.

- about-fedora appears on the system menu, and also on the Help yelp screen

- the release notes appear on the Help yelp screen, and as html in /usr/share/doc/HTML/release-notes

- homepage appears in /usr/share/doc/HTML/index<lang>.html

- readme, readme-live-image and readme-burning-isos are text files in /usr/share/doc/HTML/<docname>/<lang>

--McD