Fedora 11 User Guide

Just a heads-up to everyone that conversion of the Fedora 11 User Guide to Docbook XML is now complete and checked into the git repo here: http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=docs/user-guide.git;a=summary

The wiki version of the document includes the desktop icons for most of the applications mentioned in the guide. I haven't included these in the XML version due to time constraints. I'm also not sure how much value they really add to the guide, and whether other screen shots might be more useful instead of (or in addition to) the desktop icons.

You can see a test build of the document here: http://rlandmann.fedorapeople.org/User%20Guide/

I've also created a branch in the repo named "f11-tx" that contains a folder named "po" to hold translations coming in through Transifex. This folder currently holds the user-guide.pot file, created with msgcat from the individual Publican .pot files. It also has an empty LINGUAS file.

So, as soon as Matthew gives the say-so, this is ready for translation.

Cheers
Rudi