Re: Self-Introduction

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Danko" <mike@xxxxxxxx>
To: <fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 4:35 AM
Subject: Self-Introduction

I have a real focus for excellent documentation and review, and I'm
hoping to help in any way I can.

Mike

Now that you have been approved, probably the best move is to hang around on #Fedora-Docs and get to know the folks. There are a lot of things, big and small, that need to get done in advance of F11, and we can use all the help we can get. Plus, we are noodling how to address F12. So come on and join in.

If you are a little uneasy about getting started in the public glare, feel free to email myself or Eric directly, or /msg us on IRC. Because this is a community project, we would prefer to do as much as possible here on this list where there is a record and everyone can see what is happening. however, because of it's interactive nature, a lot more actually gets accomplished on IRC. The transcripts of our weekly meetings do get posted here, but the casual conversations that cause a lot of things to happen don't. But those conversations are open to everyone, because we want to take advantage of as many heads as possible. So feel free to jump in.

--McD