Last call for F11 Release Notes

It looks like we will be building the pot file around 3 PM Eastern (1900Z) today, so if there is something you imagine you are going to get into the release notes, you better get moving. While we can make small changes between now and the end of the month, these are essentially the release notes for GA.

Please take a moment to read through the current version online - there are a few little bits to be added over the next hour or so, but it is largely complete.

http://jjmcd.fedorapeople.org/Download/Release_Notes.pdf

Thanks for everyone's help
--McD