Wiki Freeze Tomorrow

The wiki freeze is scheduled for tomorrow. If you plan to add some release notes content to the wiki, time is getting short.

If there are items you think need more content, but you aren't comfortable with the wordsmithing, leave some content in the wiki and the Docs folks will be happy to clean up the prose.

Following the wiki freeze we still can make changes in the xml, so if something comes up that should change the release notes, email myself or Ryan Lerch and we will make the changes.

--McD