Re: Release Notes translations

Dimitris Glezos wrote:
May I suggest a heads-up to fedora-trans-list before landing big
changes. It's always a good idea. =)
Yep; that was my bad.
Also, note that I'm still waiting for a patch that adds support for
Publican documents for Transifex. Is there a plan behind this change
in vital Fedora documents that takes translators into consideration?
I'm not sure that I understand the question... translators have successfully been checking in changes to the Common Content sections of Publican itself, which are structured exactly the same way as the documents that Publican creates.

Cheers
Ruediger