Re: Installing guide - comment

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Not a specific comment at all but thought I would pass this along

http://linagra.com/2009/03/how-do-i-download-and-install-fedora-11/
Thanks for that –

A similar question has been on my mind while working on the guide, which comprehensively documents (hopefully) every possible way of installing Fedora on 32-bit and 64-bit x86 platforms.

As the Installation Guide becomes more comprehensive, the niche for a "Quick Start Guide" grows. I'm quite happy to write one up, but I can't see that happening for Fedora 11. Maybe Fedora 12?

Rudi