Re: Publican Issues for RNs

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul W. Frields" <stickster@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 7:10 PM
Subject: Re: Publican Issues for RNs

The more of that stuff we can get on the list, the more
people we can potentially rope into helping.  I tend to
think that phone calls are great for small issues and
status reports, but aren't good for bigger ones in
terms of the openness and transparency we need
for awesome teamwork.

I agree and I'm surprised that nobody else has joined in this coversation. OTOH, the phone conversation did get a lot of turf covered quickly, at the expense of limited participation and no record to go back and study.

It might be helpful to have David or someone to describe the
exact issue with the .desktop file here, or just point us to a bug

mhideo just appeared on IRC asking about bug 476471 which seems to be the one Eric was talking about. There are a LOT of comments almost every one of which has a link. This will take more than a minute or two to digest.

--McD