Re: Rookie needs help

+1 to updating icons and adding irc clients.

Adding clawsmail is a good thing in my opinion; in the past, it seems like we've stuck to the defaults for things like communications, but I see no reason that a well written section on a nondefault application shouldn't be put in the UG as long as it is maintained. I'd be curious to hear other opinions on that.

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier, kirk; everyone should know that my laptop is in the shop and I'm having some issues getting a loaner, so most of my computing is via iPod, I.e. Iimited.

-Matthew

Sent from my iPod