Fedora 11 Schedules

I have complete a draft of the translation schedule for Fedora 11. It is based on the documentation schedule (which to date I have not received any feedback).

http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-11/f-11-trans-tasks.html

http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-11/f-11-docs-tasks.html

A new report I am still ironing out (huge credit goes to Ben Kahn for creating it for me) is a combined view of the Docs and Translations schedule with different color codings for each team.
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-11/f-11-docs-and-trans-tasks.html

Please review the reports in detail to make sure I have the correct dates and task durations. If you like we can schedule a time to meet on IRC or phone to work out any remaining changes. We will also touch on some of these tasks at the release readiness meeting.

If I do not hear any feedback by Monday, February 2, 2009, I will assume that both the Documentation and Translation schedules are correct.

Thanks,
John