Re: curl instead of wget

I ran into this problem (missing wget) after installing from the F10
LiveCD, so I can relate. However, I've no experience with curl, and I
must say, curl --help is somewhat intimidating.  Is it as
straightforward to use as wget, especially for someone that may be new (e.g., the majority of those using documentation on a new installation
of Fedora)?

Then shouldn't wget be installed by default?

I would think so. Can we call that a bug/enhancement and see if they'll do that for F11? I mean... what's the size of wget? I can't be more than a few hundred KB.

- Matthew