Wiki gardening

Karsten Wade wrote:

The wiki gardening effort is a very important
service we are providing under the umbrella of the Docs Project.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Wiki_gardening

Our major problem is CamelCase and cruft from our old wiki is getting
in the way of being a useful wiki.  Also, a serious lack of
categorization and orphaned pages.  If you are interested in being not
only the newbie *and* a subject matter expert at the same time ;-), we
could really use your help as a wiki gardener.

Can you point me to some specific examples of the problems you're having? It's definitely something I can help out with.

I tried to RTFM but the "Page renaming project" and "Wiki garden tasks" pages appear not to exist yet, and neither does the mailing list...