Final release planning meeting

Tomorrow (Wed. 19 Nov) at 1800 UTC is the final release planning
meeting for F10.  You may recall, this is where various groups get
together to make sure the way is clear for the next stage of release.

Here is what is on my mind to tell about:

* Release notes -- nearly 20 languages complete or significantly near

Here are any blockers I want to hear about from other groups:

* Any crucial information for the release notes?

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2008-October/msg00075.html
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41