Intro to Leo Albert Jackson Jr

My name Leo Albert Jackson Jr

I live in Scranton Pa

I want to help in Docs to make a clear information base for all to know about fedora it's projects, packages, and web sites. I believe everything should be documented to the fullest for ease to understand. I have created tech documents for software I created. I like writing and documenting new projects, pages, wiki, web apps, just about anything.

Leo Albert Jackson Jr
Owner Head Programmer
LJ's Electronics and Software