joint schedule meeting?

I've parsed the most recent emails as best as I could and pushed new schedules, but I know parts are still wrong. In particular:

1) What to do with Installation Guide dates and tasks
2) Description of "0-day tasks"

I don't think continuing to do this over email is going to be productive so I'm wondering when we can all meet on gobby again? Or if telephone works I'd be glad to set up an international phone conference? Or let me know when your next IRC meetings are and I can try to attend?

Those are all the options I can think of :)

Thanks,
John