Re: F10 Schedule Revised

John Poelstra さんは書きました:
I have published updated schedules based on the great gobby editing sessions we had this week with the Documentation and Translation teams. Note each schedule only shows the tasks for that specific team... we can adjust this if that is confusing:

http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-10/f-10-docs-tasks.html
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-10/f-10-trans-tasks.html

I can not see any deadline date for Installation Guide in trans-tasks.
I am assuming that will be 24-Nov from docs-tasks.
Could you please clarify this?

Can you also change wording for easy understanding?
  Current: "Release Notes PO Files completed by Translation."
  To be: "Release Notes Translation Deadline"
and
  Current: "Translation Deadline for fedoraproject.org"
  To be: "fedoraproject.org (web) Translation Deadline"

I think the following can be change to better expression.
  Current: "Translate xxxxx (POT to PO)"
  To be: "Drop xxxxx PO files (POT to PO)"

Thanks!
noriko

For a view of all combined tasks for all teams:
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-10/f-10-all-tasks.html

As I mentioned during the Documentation session, I hope this process isn't too frustrating. I think it will take a few iterations to make sure we are all using and understanding the same terminology. There is probably still some work to be done around the 0-day tasks as someone pointed out on the translation list.

So next I'm proposing that both Documentation and Translation meet on gobby and if possible fedora talk (for audio conversation) next week to work out the remaining points of difference and confusion :)

Thanks again for your patience and I hope this process is helpful.

John