Re: Now where did I put those release notes?

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 11:24 PM, Nigel Jones <dev@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please, for the sake of my (in)sanity include something about the new
boot process, especially for people with multiboot systems.

It's changed so much, I think we have to make it, it's own beat.

What's changed so much about the f10 boot process with respect to grub multibooting? As far as I can see, grub's still grub, just quieter -- http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureBetterStartup

The grub.conf 'hiddenmenu' would still be default, and pressing escape still necessary (but no countdown timer)?