Re: docs beat format

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul W. Frields" <stickster@xxxxxxxxx> To: "John J. McDonough" <wb8rcr@xxxxxxxx>; "For participants of the Documentation Project" <fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 12:37 PM
Subject: Re: docs beat format

Since I'm one of the folks who was involved in said weird hacky
requirements previously, note that wasn't directed at other people.  In
other words, I'm trying to learn from a previous mistake. ;-)

I just didn't want you to go crazy trying to be all things to all people! Personally I probably wouldn't have all that much trouble with weird hacky requirements as long as I knew what they were, although I would prefer to see things be somewhat "natural". But as an old "standards" guy, I understand, heck embrace, the need for consistency, too.

--McD