Re: review for user account policy

Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
Any comments on this?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/AccountSystem#Account_Termination

Mike is setting some policy[1] as per a thread on f-advisory-board[2].

[1] http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2008-September/msg00001.html
[2] http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2008-August/msg00122.html

Feel free to edit that content if you see something that is clear, or
send your comments back here.  I believe Mike is subscribed to this
list, so we can get his input when needed.

- Karsten
Line 2:

   These freedoms, however, do not include the right to deceive,
   manipulate or otherwise *change* the processes and procedures Fedora
   has in place.

So the rules can never change, those with power never leave and anyone who questions them is out? I'd consider revising to make it less transcendental and more concrete. Add detailed boundaries of what is wrong and why it is harmful. For example: vandalism, deliberately creating security issues, self promotion, harassment, and so on.

Chris