Re: Week 35 - Linux Security Guide and Linux Deployment Guide

Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
About $subject ...

The generic "Linux ... Guide" titles cover a lot of ground.

I don't really imagine any of us covering other Linuxes, though.  It's
clearly outside of the Fedora Docs purview.

Naturally we can just set the scope of the book to use Fedora as the
canonical example.  But there seems clear room for brand confusion.
Wouldn't a Linux Security Guide be about Linux and not just Fedora et
al?

General question for the list and specifically for Michael:

Should these be "Fedora ... Guide" instead?

Thanks - Karsten
I think this doc will nicely cover fedora, centOS, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Scientific Linux, and Oracle Enterprise Linux. That surely enough scope for the generic title.