Re: Docbook question

Mike McGrath wrote:
Does someone want to fix our Fedora template or tell me what to use
instead of seg lists here:

http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/csi.git/

I'm starting to get more data in there but the seg lists aren't coming out
right and sometimes I get a:

WARNING: Unknown tag: seg.  This tag may not be displayed correctly

	-Mike

Hi Mike, FYI seg has had a make over and will be pretty and supported in version 0.35, due out next week.

Cheers, Jeff.

--
Jeff Fearn <jfearn@xxxxxxxxxx>
Software Engineer