New Member: Andres Villarreal, an MEE from Rice University and a self instructed "expert" in Linux

My submission:
  • Full legal name : Andres Villarreal
  • City, Country: Bogotá, Colombia
  • Computer Scientist and MEE in Computer Engineering
  • Independent consultant for various small and mid size companies
  • Your goals in the Fedora Project
    • I am interested in helping people like me in the first steps of making things work.
    • I have suffered enough with the howto pages that are anywhere from great to abysmal and from up to date to obsolete, and I think Fedora is the right place to put my experience to use.
    • I am also interested in maintaining packages, but want to start here.
  • Historical qualifications
    • As a self-taught Linux enthusiast I think I can see where the documentation is just a little bit short of being correct and useful, so I think my lack of a list of courses is a good thing.
    • I am a skilled programmer in several languages and an expert in networking.
    • And, I have better than average English skills.
  • GPG KEYID and fingerprint
    • pub   1024D/F6C81882 2008-05-20
            Key fingerprint = 6D90 EC88 7422 A029 01E6  D790 9A44 0143 F6C8 1882
      uid                  Andres Villarreal <andres@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      sub   2048g/BA1AF386 2008-05-20
So, please tell me if my submission has any problems and I hope we will do some good together.

Andres Villarreal.