Re: release notes for preupgrade

Paul W. Frields wrote:
On Thu, 2008-05-15 at 21:29 +1000, Murray McAllister wrote:
Hi,

Should there be any mention in the release notes about where to get
preupgrade from? If so, what is the 'official' location?

Oh, excellent question.  The *last* I heard, one would enable the
'updates-testing' repository, but maybe the latest preupgrade package is
now in the stable 'updates-released' repository.  You can check with
Seth (skvidal) or Will (wwoods) for the latest breaking news.

Nothing is stable yet. What would be good is to give a brief intro and throw in a link to a wiki page which we can keep updated as things change.

Rahul