Re: DUG target version?

Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:

The icons in KDE4 are crapped out as they were in alpha so I can't
actually see the icons properly.

You have all the latest updates? Has a bug report been filed? If it PackageKit, on the right click menu, you will find a about box which tells you that.

Note that, Pirut does not get automatically obsoleted by PackageKit if you are upgrading from Alpha via yum. IIRC, we are waiting on feedback on PackageKit to decide on that.

Rahul